Report Local Issues


Cambridgeshire County Council

South Cambridgeshire District Council



Report various issues or find out who to call here.



Report road maintenance issues here.


Grass Cutting

Find out who is responsible for grass cutting in the area you want to discuss/report here.


Fly Tipping

Report fly tipping here.


Planning applications

View planning applications here.


Street lighting

Report a general fault here.


Street Signs

Report a broken street sign here.


Waste Collection

Check the collection schedule or report a missed bin here.




Comments are closed.

Back to Top ↑