Parish Council Meeting Agenda: Monday 12th April 2021
ALL MEMBERS OF THE PARISH COUNCIL are summoned to the PARISH COUNCIL on Monday 12th April 2021 following the 8:00 pm Little Eversden Parish Meeting via ZOOM
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of interest
3. Approve Minutes of Full Parish Council on 22nd February 2021 and planning on 8th March 2021 Planning.
4. Open Forum for Public Participation (10 minutes)
5. Matters Arising & Clerks Report
a. Asset of Community Value Update
b. Update on Dog Waste Bins
c. Approve Clerks Training
d. Timeline for Completion of Annual Return
e. Future of Online Meetings after May 2021
f. Bank Card Update
g. Fossey Field: Further Discussion
h. Bus Shelter Repairs Update
6. Questionnaire from Vision ICT regarding new website and emails.
7. Request to investigate Ditch Drainage issues around the Village
a. Village Hall
b. High Street, Great Eversden corner
Reference: 21/00032/FUL Amendment
Proposal: Demolition of existing house and construction of two new 5 bedroom houses along with garages, driveways, landscaping and laying of services
Site address: Plough Corner 3 High Street Little Eversden
Proposal: Two storey side extension and new garage
Site address: 13A Finchs Field Little Eversden CB23 1HG
Cambridge Approaches £5000.00 LGA 1972 s.137
Zurich Insurance £1681.34 LGA 1972 s.111
CAPALC Affiliation Fees £392.53 LGA 1972 s.142
Clerks Payment TBC LGA 1972 s.112
Any other payments received after the publication of the agenda.
10. Correspondence received
11. County & District Councillor Reports
12. Next meetings: Planning, if required, Monday 26th April 2021, Annual Parish Council meeting, Tuesday 4th May.