Planning Minutes – Monday 6th June 2016
MINUTES OF THE PLANNING MEETING HELD IN THE PAVILION ON MONDAY 6TH JUNE
2016 AT 8 PM
Present: Mr Dalton, Mr Dinsdale, Mrs Easey (Clerk), Mrs Glasse, Mrs Handley, Ms O’Callaghan and, in the Chair, Mr Prince.
Three members of the public were in attendance.
1. S/099/16/FL: Two storey side and rear extension with first floor rear
balcony, roof balcony and external wall insulation.
38 Harlton Road, Little Eversden, Cambridge, CB23 1HB, Mrs Becky Smith
Following consideration and discussion Cllr Dalton proposed that we “Approve” the plans. This was seconded by Cllr Dinsdale. It was RESOLVED to Approve the application with no comments.
2. S/2512/15/FL: Land East of 12 Church Lane, Little Eversden (Silos)
Amended Site Plans
Following discussion, although the amendments are an improvement on the previous plans, Cllr Dinsdale proposed and Cllr Dalton seconded to “Refuse” the current plan with the following comments:
• The house would be much better positioned at the east end of the site in order to give the best possible preservation of views from the Church.
• We request that the existing roadway to be maintained with boundary wall, which was sited by Mr Banks to provide adequate access to No 10/12.
3. S/0262/16/FL: Two storey semi basement side extension and repair to end elevation.
17 Wimpole Road, Great Eversden, Cambridge, CB23 1HR, Mr Tom Jack
Correspondence from Mr & Mrs Rolph, received by the Clerk was read to the meeting. Cllr Handley proposed, and seconded by Cllr Handley that the plans be “Refused” with the following comment:
• There is a contradiction with the Heritage Asset of the restrictions imposed on the adjacent barn involving nocturnal shuttered windows to avoid light pollution in this area.
4. Development of 25A Harlton Road, Little Eversden, S/2494/13/VC
Payment of Public Open Space Contribution
The Clerk informed the Parish Council that she had received notification of £4,258.90 in S106 money for the above property. The Clerk will check with SCDC whether we could use the money towards the cost of the new pavilion.
5. Service Update and questionnaire from Planning and New Communities.
A request had been received to return a questionnaire to SCDC by 13th June regarding
Training for Parish Councils. The responses were discussed to the short questionnaire
and the Clerk will return by the deadline.
The meeting closed at 8.55 pm.