Planning Minutes: Monday 5th June 2017
PARISH COUNCIL PLANNING MEETING ON MONDAY 5th JUNE 2017 AT 8 PM IN THE PAVILION
Present: Mrs Sue Glasse, Mrs Carol Handley, Mr Steve Dinsdale, Dr Patrick Sinnett-Smith, Ms Kieran O’Callaghan, Dr Russell and, in the Chair, Mr Matt Prince
1. Apologies for Absence received and accepted from Mr Dalton.
2. There were no declarations of interest.
Springfield, 44 Wimpole Road, Great Eversden, Cambridge
Mr Alberry-King, the applicant was present at the meeting.
The aim of the application is to change the current commercial building storage to two detached dwellings. The site will have the same entrance and will be set back to reduce impact.
The Parish Council voted to OBJECT to the plans, with one absention. The following comments were submitted:
• The development is within the Green Belt and outside the Village Framework
• It is not sustainable due to the access.
• Increased traffic along Wimpole Road would be dangerous due to the condition of the road.
The meeting closed at 8.26 pm.