Planning Minutes: 23rd August 2021
Minutes of PLANNING Meeting on Monday 23rd August 2021 at 8:00 pm in the Glebe Field
Present: Mr Dinsdale, Mrs Mallows; Ms O’Callaghan; Mrs Glasse and, in the Chair, Mr Prince.
1. Apologies for Absence were received and accepted from Mrs Edwards, Mrs Morley, Mr Oliver, Mr Watterson and Mr Brown.
2. Reference: S/3450/16/FL
Proposal: Development to provide 10 new affordable houses
Site address: Land To The North Of Church Street Gt Eversden Known As OSP 148
The Council heard the concerns of Mr & Mrs Coad, whose property adjoins the site. Having looked at the reissued plans, the Council voted 3:1 to support the application with the following comments:
• Urgent consideration to be given to ground source pumps as opposed to air source pumps;
• Clarification is requested on the boundaries;
• To guarantee boundary hedges and more planting; i.e natural hedging be left instead of fencing between properties.
• Ensure correct drawing are on the website, the drawings are currently December 2016.
3. Reference: 21/03318/REM Proposal: Approval of matters reserved for access, appearance, landscaping, layout and scale following outline planning permission S/2399/19/OL (Outline planning permission with some matters reserved except for access for the demolition of a single dwelling & outbuildings and construction of two dwellings (S/3499/18/OL Previous App)) for plot 2 only
Site address: 26 Wimpole Road Great Eversden Cambridgeshire
The application received unanimous support. The design is smaller and centralised on the plot and has taken into accounts the previous comments, however we would like the low level lighting comment carried over to safeguard for the future.
Proposal: S73 variation of condition 2 (Approved plans) of planning permission 20/04627/FUL (Erection of a live/work unit with associated parking and landscaping) for minor changes internally and externally
Site address: 12 Church Lane Little Eversden CB23 1HQ
The Council felt that the plans had only had minor tweeks and therefore unanimously objected once again.
4. Connections Bus: September 2021: It was agreed to fund for the bus for ½ term, Covid permitting, and revisit numbers thereafter.
The Chair closed the meeting at 8:50 pm.