Planning Meeting Minutes: Monday 21st September 2020
PARISH COUNCIL Planning Minutes on Monday 21st SEPTEMBER 2020 at 8 pm via Zoom.
Present: Mr Dalton, Mr Dinsdale, Mrs Edwards, Ms O’Callaghan, Mrs Mallows, Mrs Glasse, Mr Watterson and, the Chair, Mr Prince.
1. Apologies for Absence received from Mrs Handley.
2. There were no Declarations of Interest.
3. Reference: 20/03555/FUL
Proposal: Land Adjacent To 40 High Street Little Eversden CB23 1HE
Site address: Land Off Wheelers Way Little Eversden Cambridge
Erection of single dwelling and associated parking.
Mr Dalton informed the Council at the property next door is a Listed Building and the application was previously turned down due to this.
The Parish Council voted 6:2 in favour of no recommendation, with the following comments:
• The plans fails to show the property behind the elevation site;
• There is inconsistency with dimensions and design within the plans;
• Width of boundary to No 44 is misleading;
• Glazing to rear of property is intrusive to neighbours.
The Chair closed the meeting at 8:18 pm.