The Parish Council for the Eversdens meets in the Pavilion on the Recreation Ground every six weeks. Issues centre on the quality of life in The Eversdens with an ear cocked for important matters outside the immediate area.
AGENDA FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS
If you have an item which you would like to be put on the agenda for the Parish council, you can
1. Mention it to a member of the Parish Council. Members and their contact details are listed below.
2 Email the Clerk, Mrs Karen Easey, at email@example.com
Items should reach the Clerk ten days before the date of the meeting. The copies are distributed to members one week before the meeting, and it is helpful for the Clerk to have them in time to prepare the agenda.
There is currently a Parish Councillor Vacancy for Little Eversden. If you would like to apply please click here.
Parish Council Agendas
Planning Meeting: Monday 16th November 2020
Parish Council Minutes
Parish Council Archive
Responsible Financial Officer/Clerk: Mrs Karen Easey firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair: Matt Prince 07973 382260
Vice Chair: Steve Dinsdale 01223 262733
Kieran O’Callaghan 01223 262733
Susan Glasse 01223 262621
Clive Dalton 01223 262488
Cathie Mallows 01223 264461
Stephen Watterson 07794421233
Michael Oliver 01223 263303
Helen Edwards 01223 265552
Click any item below to read more:
- Click for Housing Needs Survey Results Report for the Eversdens March 2014
- Click for PDF of Plan A (OSP 148 – see PC Minutes 8.3.10)
- Click for PDF of Plan B (OSP 148 – see PC Minutes 8.3.10)
- Click for Freedom of Information Statement 29th June 2015