Freedom of Information
Great and Little Eversden Parish Council
Freedom of Information Statement
Authority Great and Little Eversden Parish Council
Contacts Tel: 01954 211095 Mrs K Easey, Clerk
Applications to view information may be made to either of the above persons
Responsible Officer Mrs K Easey, Clerk
Maintaining Officer Mr P Tebbit, Chairman
2. Information to be published 3. Method of publication
1. Exempt material Personal information relating to Councillors (other than required to be declared in the Register of Interests) Personal information relating to employees Tenders and bids from contractors and suppliers Information prohibited under the Data Protection legislation
2. Charging policy Information can be inspected free of charge Copies which can be made without breach of copyright are priced at 10p per sheet. A detailed search of records e.g. Council Minutes is priced at an hourly rate of £40 per hour with a minimum of £10.
3. Procedure Basic requests for information will be dealt with by the Clerk. More complex requests will be dealt with by the Council at their next suitable meeting. Applications not satisfied under the above are entitled to complain to the Office of the Information Commissioner at www.ico.gov.uk.
4. Reviews This revised Policy was approved by Great and Little Eversden Parish Council at its meeting on 29th June 2015, minute number 12 and is to be reviewed in alternate years. The Data Protection Act requires that information kept by this council be regularly reviewed and that which does not form part of its Official Records destroyed. Those wishing to inspect information should contact the Clerk to discover if it is still available.