Extraordinary Parish Meeting – Monday 30th April 2018
EXTRAORDINARY MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL HELD IN THE PAVILION ON MONDAY 30TH APRIL 2018 IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE 8 PM PLANNING MEETING.
Present: Mrs Glasse, Mrs Mallows, Mr Watterson, Dr Sinnett-Smith and, in the Chair, Mrs Handley.
1..Apologies for Absence were received from Mr Clive Dalton, Mr Steve Dinsdale, Mr Matt Prince and Ms Kieran O’Callaghan
2. Declarations of Interest were received from Mrs Glasse and Mrs Mallows for the Recreation Ground Committee.
3. Mrs Glasse proposed to approve the minutes of the 19th February 2018 and this was seconded by Mrs Mallows. The minutes were approved as a true and accurate record.
4. The Clerk read the Annual Governance Statements 2017/2018 to the Parish Council. The Council RESOLVED to approve the Accounting Statements as being carried out correctly and were signed by Mrs Handley.
5. At the recent Village Hall AGM the Committee requested distribution of full results of Village Survey to both Recreation Committee and Village Hall Committee. This was unanimously agreed and will be forwarded accordingly.
6. Handley thanked all the current members for their term of service.